Churches need unique insurance coverage to protect their property, employees and vehicles. Choosing the right coverage is vital to the financial health of your organization. Connect with an Eitzen Agency Inc. agent to learn more about how you can protect your church financially.
What Coverage Do Churches Need?
There are several common church insurance coverages, including:
· General liability. This is standard coverage for churches. It protects against various situations, such as a worshipper being injured in a slip and fall.
· Commercial property. This type of coverage can help protect the church’s property and belongings from covered losses.
· Professional liability insurance. This type of coverage helps protect churches from claims or lawsuits regarding negligence, misconduct or failure to perform professional duties.
· Commercial auto. This is liability and physical damage coverage for church vans, busses or other vehicles used in your organization. This can include cars used for charity events, running errands and transporting passengers.
· Workers’ compensation. This pays for medical expenses and a portion of lost wages for employees who become ill or injured on the job.
The coverage your church needs will be dependent on your organization’s unique needs. Be sure to discuss your needs with an agent.
How Much Does Church Insurance Cost?
The cost of your insurance will vary. Several factors may influence your prices, including:
· Coverage needs.
· Claims history.
· Type and number of vehicles.
If you’re looking to receive an accurate quote, reach out to your agent to discuss factors that may impact your church’s insurance coverage.
Learn More About Church Insurance Today
Our agents at Eitzen Agency are prepared to help you sort through the different types of coverage you may need for your church. Contact an agent today for more information.